Types of Auctions Performed
- Weekly Estate and Consignment Auctions consisting of every thing from antiques and collectibles to general house hold at our gallery or at your location.
- Real Estate Auctions and Non-Judicial Bankruptcy Real Estate Auctions.
- Antique Auctions on a bi-monthly bases.
- Coin Auctions tri-monthly bases.
- Antiquarian Books Auctions every 4 to 6 months.
- City of Plattsburgh. Properties, heavy equipment, cars, trucks and excess equipment.
- Clinton County Highway Dept. cars, trucks, tools, and heavy equipment.
- US Marshall seized Auto Auctions in conjunction with Ed Champagne Auto.
- Lake Placid Festival of Cars, Classic Car Auction.
- New York State Bankruptcy Court 2002.
- Store & Business Liquidations Auctions.
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital surplus equipment.
- Plattsburgh Housing Authority.
- Restaurant equipment, due to my extensive history in restaurant filed I have been described by Lester Miller owner on Northern Parts & Service as the most knowledgeable Auctioneer in restaurant equipment he knows this side of Albany.
- Charitable and Fund raising auctions.
- New Merchandise Auctions.
- Storage Building Auctions.
- General Merchandise Auction - Held weekly.
- Antique Auctions – Conducted regularly.
- Book & Coin Auctions – Scheduled at least quarterly.
Our Services Include
- Free Consultations – we can help with appraisals and in selecting what type of auction will best serve your needs.
- Special Auctions – including Commercial Auctions, Commercial and Residential Real Estate, On Site or Estate Auctions, Private Auctions, Vehicle and Heavy Equipment Auctions, Specialty Auctions and Restaurant, Deli and Grocery Store Auctions.
- Pick up and Delivery – call us at (518) 563-0568 to make arrangements
- Quick Turn Around – in most cases, the proceeds from your auction are available within 4 banking days.
- Expedience – we can have your auction ready in as little as 4 days.
- Advertising – we take care of all advertising layouts and designs.
- Documentation – you receive a detailed listing of all items sold and the price they sold at.
- No Cash – your auction can be performed with no advance fees from you.
- VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMEX and Debit Cards – our bidders can pay for their purchases with bank cards at no extra charge to you.
- Sales Tax – we take care of collection and payment of all sales taxes associated with your auction.
Steve Brodi is a licensed NYS Real Estate Agent since 1998. And Member of NYS Real Estate Association and National Real Estate Association and Clinton County Board of Realtors.
© 2021 Copyright Bridge Street Auctions. Powered by Brandefined